Craftco hires quality, experienced, and professional help. If you are self motivated, experienced, and have a solid job history, we may have a position that you could fill! See below for potential job titles & descriptions.
Please email resume and/or application to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Programming, setup, and operation of CNC and or manual lathes and mills
- Manual lathe setup and operation (including turning, threading, boring, facing, drilling)
- Operation of Standard Shop Equipment (i.e. Band saw, Drill press, Shear, Grinder, Hydraulic press)
- Material Handling – Operating Forklifts, Overhead Cranes, Rigging
Welders, Fabricators, & Crew Leads
- Extensive heavy welding & fabrication experience
- Experienced with crack repair with an air arc & dual shield
- The following skills would be beneficial, but are not required
- Pipe & or boom welding certifications
- Familiarity with coal, rock, gas, & other processing plant equipment
- Familiarity with draglines, drills, shovels, trucks, dozers, and other heavy equipment
- Experience with a portable boring bar
- Millwright work including shaft alignment & setting bearings
- Any electrical background with high voltage